Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Kreb's cycle and more

Bio test tomorrow; perfect...

Studying at Julie's was wayy cool and hopefully way helpful. I really need this test not to kill me.

Ahem.

AcetylCoA Beep Lemon Ploop Clapclap Key Ploop Clapclap Energy! Sucks. Fad Fumes Clapclap Ox.
That rocks!

Alright. I think I've got it. Gotta work on the glycolysis thing... Pretty Gal Pretty Gal...

So. Test hopefully won't kill me.

Tomorrow will be good. English will be a breeze, but way easy. I want to go in early and talk to her though. About Paradise Lost. I really like it; I told her it was like The Screwtape Letters. And she knew what I was talking about and actually agreed! Yay. Bio...eh...test... Then Health will hopefully NOT be boring, I mean, come on..(Hipwood won't be there). Then Juggling Club... hooorah. (WHY can't I LEARN!?) Then SAT. Won't be the most horrible thing ever. Then come home and cram for P-cal. Hey, that sounds like PGAL. Phosphoglyceraldehyde?

1 comment:

The One said...

your such a loser :P but your my favorite loser