Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'm at cute Kate's house! (Weird!)

Well, this is pretty interesting, I'm at the Whitley's house, and I'm babysitting Kate. She's really cute...and now finally in bed. They're really nice; I'm totally happy.. and I'm listening to pandora.com. Well, I was... until I heard a noise, got extremely freaked out, and X'd out of everything. I went to the Halloween Carnival...several people had no clue what I was supposed to be. I'm dead tired, btw, I feel like I could conk out any second... which is why I'm doing something, anything... They should be home pretty soon. Aww, poor Kate she cried when I had to put her to bed. I just wanna drive home and dive into my bed. Tomorrow Samuel Henry Carmer gets baptized! Arg. Tomorrow I gotta do bio (yuck) and English. And vacuum. I have totally totally got to do bio corrections this week!!! Oy. Ok, I'm getting off now. I'll check my email...again. I'M SO TIRED!!! (Probobly because I only had a few hours sleep last night...)

No comments: