Saturday, October 28, 2006

My life is way different than it used to be

Yesterday I was pretty busy, and had to stay way after school for yearbook. I'm so happy I got (ooh, better be careful of what I say) my project done. It looks awesome, and Kelsey's copy is AMAZING!!! Then I sped down to WR to get Shannon ( found out Drew's girlfriend's name: Elizabeth. Elizabeth Ho-something. Yeah. That's right. HO. She's a dumb blond ho. Wait, I won't say that, that's mean. Nevermind. ) Then we handed out candy but this weird guy Jonathan was there, talking about drugs and not eating for days and being 'emo.' I was pretty much seriously depressed there, I couldn't deal with how different it was than last year... So then things got better when I went to Lisa's dad's house for a sleepover. I had a lot of fun. ... We watched Office Space. (Milton is so funny!) Then talked in the dark in Lisa's room for hours. About...everything. Pretty much everything. I'm kind of glad that I was able to talk about everything I'd really never said to my friends. I'm feeling like, with all these odd things, all these changes, and just the fact that we're all getting older, my life is really changing. Well, now I'm trying to get a few things done before I leave for the Halloween Carnival at Mountain School. Then I have to leave at 5:30 from that to go babysit a 2 year old girl named Kate. Okay. Over 'n out.
Oh! If you are reading this, check this out! www.pandora.com It pretty much rocks...literally

No comments: