Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ugh, I'm RIdiculously tired

Man. I just finished registering for the SAT. It took about a billion million aeons. Sheesh. I'm way tired. Even with the extra hour of sleep. I went to church today, saw Samuel get baptized ( he's so cute!!!) and then went to El Paragua with everyone. (Everyone meaning the Schotties, the Haertlings (pronounced Hartlings), and the Haertlings (pronounced Hurtlings). It's reallly supposed to be Ha(with an oumlout [sp?])rtling. Yeah. Well. I have my internet. For over an hour. Which was a result of: my totally freaking out, my throwing Danny's cars, my realizing that what I had just done was stupid, my telling Dad I was sorry and that I just didn't like the fact that he was treating me like a small child, and then him changing his mind and giving me the internet. Yeah. Well, now I think I'm going to go to bed, or go watch TV or something. Note to self: Megan wants me to rent Phantom of the Opera and watch it by next Sunday. I also want to rent The Breakfast Club. Tomorrow will be ok. It will be more than ok. I got alll my homework done (except a 'few' statistics problems that I 'couldn't do.') I really got all my Precal done though! I need to remember to go into Bio tomorrow at lunch to finish corrections! Seriously. Ok. Bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouch, SATs don't sound like fun. when are you taking them anyway?